Monday, October 6, 2008

Solar Power, How Do People Set It Up?

Ok, how many times have you looked at your electricity bill, and wanted to scream. No matter what you do its getting more and more expensive.

But the real point that's most troubling is that electricity wasn't that expensive not too long ago.

To a lot of people, it may be their second biggest expense. Mortgage or rent being the first.

So, we know that there is a problem, what can we do about it?

I know many people believe that solar power is a great alternative.

The real problem that most people have is that they don't know to build and install solar power into their houses.

I was having the very same problem. One day I said enough is enough. I'm going to learn how to install solar power in my home if it's the last thing I do.

But the sad thing is I really didn't accomplish anything.

The snag that I was having is that I was only looking at all the free websites around the internet on the subject. There was some good stuff, but the vast majority of it was completely overwhelming to me.

It also didn't help that each of the sites were giving me completely different directions. It was like one site would recommend something, the other site would recommend the exact opposite.

Basically, I was completely bewildered and just frankly wanted to give up the whole thing.

Luckily, a couple months later I had a friend recommended this course online that was called Earth 4 Energy. He said it helped him with the exact step by step process to know how to build solar power panels so they would light up his whole house. Unbelievably, he managed to cut down his electricity bill by 30%.

I really trusted my friend's opinion and I saw that the book came with a refund policy, so in case it didn't work for me, I could just return it.

Something interesting happened, though after I bought the book. All of it just started to make sense to me.

I felt like screaming at my friend for not recommending this to me much sooner, but the crucial thing now is that I have solar power in my house and have greatly lowered my electricity costs, every single month.

If you want to save yourself a huge amount of time and patience, then I strongly recommend you take the time to read up on what Earth 4 Energy is all about.

Check it out below and learn how to use solar power in your home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing, really enjoyed this article, look forward to coming back and reading more
How Much Are Home Solar Panels
Solar Power Setup For Home
Solar Installers Near Me
Solar Power Las Vegas NV